Day 3 – I started with my my customer testimonial for INE.
Scenario 3 – Another provider scenario. OSPF/BGP design and route manipulation.
- Firewall asynchronous routing issues
- Multicast-routing design considerations, scaling, security
- Tunnels fix everything … lack of multicast support on firewalls & multicast load-balancing for single source
- Inter-AS MPLS VPN options (http://www.networkers-online.com/blog/2008/10/inter-as-mpls-vpn-the-whole-story-1/)
- Ethernet CFM (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_2sr/12_2sra/feature/guide/srethcfm.html)
We cut off short so that the candidates who were taking the test tomorrow can rest up.
All in all I have some studying to do but I feel that I am well over half way there.